COVID 19 NEW RULES FOR POOL:
Maximum Occupancy at Pool is 20 persons.
6 Feet Social distancing required and masks required around the pool area.
ALL OTHER RULES STILL IN PLACE!
In order to keep the pool area as a pleasant place for its owners and their guests, please make sure everyone in your household knows the following guidelines. Remember the pool is heated May - October only.
1) Pool Hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
2) Individuals under the age of 14 cannot use the pool without an adult in attendance,
3) Please do not send individuals under the age of 18 to watch younger children at the pool.
4) Enter through the gate. Do not climb the fence,
5) Lost keys can be replaced for a fee by calling the Rec Club at 760-634-1051,
6) Please do not prop the gate open. You may save the life of a small child.
7) The small pool is reserved for individuals under the age of 6 with an adult present. All incontinent individuals are required to wear swim diapers in the large pool. If an accident occurs, the pool must be closed for 2 days.
8) Please accompany your small child to the bathroom so that other residents do not find surprises in the stalls,
9) No large floating objects such as boogie boards or large inflatables are not allowed. Small swimming aids such as kick boards and pool noodles are allowed.
10) Please do not throw object in the pool which may clog the drain.
11) If an individual has a cough, cold, red or infected eyes, open wounds or bandages, please do not enter the pool.
12) Please do not run, wrestle, jump or play ball on the wet decking.
13) Help keep the pool clear and clean—shower before you go in. Especially sandy toes! Please limit showers to 2 minutes, and please make certain the water is shut off when leaving.
14) No diving.
15) Do not dunk, push, pull or splash swimmers.
16) Do not remove pool furniture from the pool area.
No Food or Drinks in the Pool area (Park area OK)
No Glass allowed in Pool Area
Do not play with the safety equipment (rope, ring, hook). They need to stay in their places and left for emergencies only
Proper swimming attire in both pools—no nude bathing or cut-off shorts